• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's this rescue?

That sure is Chloasters piccie cos she posted it on here last week I think it was - I didn't know she was a rescue though? I thought those 16 buns were her own pets?

That sure is Chloasters piccie cos she posted it on here last week I think it was - I didn't know she was a rescue though? I thought those 16 buns were her own pets?

They are, its probably just a nice pic to use.

She has quite a few rescue bunns at a time.

I didn't know she'd actually become a rescue either.although she has rehomed a few lately and was thinking of it.. .... Chloe come on and tell us what you've called your place.."Fluffmeisters Rescue " ?:lol: ..

.wonder how much response she'll get for help cleaning..good idea to advertise..:D

yup definately Chloe, I got honey (formally Nakota) from her. She is last time I heared, definately setting up a rescue but didn't know what to call it yet. I think Fluffmeister Rescue or Fluffmeister Farm would be a grand idea. I'm not sure she agree though :D .

The buns in the pictures are probably all her own but she does have one to two to rehome. I want a garden like that.

:oops: :oops: Busted!! :oops: :oops:

Andy put the advert in cos I was finding it hard to keep on top of the rabbits with all the overtime demanded from work over the summer period and spend time with him so it was for purely selfish reasons on his behalf!! :lol: To be honest tho it was a great idea and a couple of people come in during the week when I am off and help me clean them out and just play with the buns. I am not an "official" rescue yet but am looking into it for when I get home from this course I am on for the month.

I am planning on naming it after my buns aka my Fat Fluffs - so it will be "Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue"

Andy is most upset as he thinks I should name it something you could invite the Queen to :lol: :lol: but I reckon she'd love to come and visit my Fat Fluffs!! :lol: :lol:

I have a rescue bun from Chloe as well :wave:

Some of you may remember Snowdrop the 7 year old girly...well she's wifey to my bun Winston now :D

I keep promising to post piccies, in fact I took some at the weekend, but I'm off work ill at the moment, and can't post photos via my home PC. :(

I think it's a really good idea to look for volunteers via the free-ads. Can I also suggest that rescues contact their local University, because most large universities have community work co-ordinators, who can point adult volunteers (staff and students) in your direction. :D

Amy

With a name like fat fluffs you can join in the bunny fat camp and get apachey to drill all the overweight buns.

Andy put the advert in cos I was finding it hard to keep on top of the rabbits with all the overtime demanded from work over the summer period and spend time with him so it was for purely selfish reasons on his behalf!! :lol: To be honest tho it was a great idea and a couple of people come in during the week when I am off and help me clean them out and just play with the buns. I am not an "official" rescue yet but am looking into it for when I get home from this course I am on for the month.

I am planning on naming it after my buns aka my Fat Fluffs - so it will be "Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue"
I wish you well with your future rescue plans Chloe but with all due respect, I'd be a bit miffed if I responded to an ad like this thinking that I was going to help a rescue, then found out that in fact I was mucking out a person pets.

With the exception of 15, the rest of the rabbits are fosters for other rescues so in reality they are helping out rescues.

Back