• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boss bought me a presant yesterday!

Pringle

Warren Veteran
:wave: :D :D :D
She said she saw these and thought of me :D...how um.....:rolleyes:

Its a bit early but LOOK>................................

DSC01440.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01437.jpg

DSC01436.jpg

HOW CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I mean does she really expect me to give these away :rolleyes:
Jill i work with said, "she will be writing them" "to me" "to me" "to me" :oops: :lol: ,,,oh well :oops: :oops: im just so happy :lol:

oh and the message inside reads " have a hopping christmas" :rolleyes:

:D cool i will have to look i think they are so cute plus all the kiddies around calls me the rabbit lady :lol: so would be nice to send them a card with a rabbit on :rolleyes:

awww so cute!! i got mine last night too (although i had to buy my own) mine are slightly different though...and pink!

Yeah they are the next ones.. so cute!
A lady i work with bought me a pack of pink bunny xmas cards too :D

OMG I'm going back to the UK at the end of October and I'm going to go to Next and buy these!!! SOOOOOOO cute!!! How nice of your boss to get them! You could always keep one of each design and pop them into a nice photo frame and then send the rest. :)

AMETHYST

Don't send them, you can't send them....
They are too cute to send as cards!!! :lol: Frame them or sumat ;) I would :roll: :lol:

They are lovely, really cute pics!

OMG I'm going back to the UK at the end of October and I'm going to go to Next and buy these!!! SOOOOOOO cute!!! How nice of your boss to get them! You could always keep one of each design and pop them into a nice photo frame and then send the rest. :)

AMETHYST

Well see i was thinking that but then it has christmas all over :lol: ... its a horrible thought to think ill send them and they will end up in bin:roll: :cry: :lol: <<<< SAD ah xx

Back