• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puting Pringle back outside...

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Ok well today i was planning on puting Pringle back outside, he has been hopping around the house all morning and is back to himself. Its quite cold outside but i kept him in a room over night with the window slightly open to keep it cool in their. Am i ok to just fill his hutch with straw and hay?? will he be ok?? or is their any other way i need to do this??

I am going to miss him being in the house :cry: hes been really sooky and so funny, his character really comes out of him.....

xx

Because i cant :cry: hes currently in my mums room and my mum coming back from holiday soon and im sure she wont want Pringle in her room :lol:

and i never know if he'd rather be outside or inside i wish bunnies could talk :oops:

He will be fine, let him have a good hop round the garden in his run, fill his hutch with hay to keep him warm and he will be okay, the sooner you get him a girl to keep him warm the better :lol:

p.s. The water bottles should arrive today I will post them off to you asap. xx

He will be fine, let him have a good hop round the garden in his run, fill his hutch with hay to keep him warm and he will be okay, the sooner you get him a girl to keep him warm the better :lol:

p.s. The water bottles should arrive today I will post them off to you asap. xx

Well i was looking at the girls on the site ;) and i really love sophie :love: and Peanut she is beautiful but i noticed you are going to be bonding her with her brother, og and Tanya :love: their are so manyyyyyyy arrr :lol:

xx

Well i was looking at the girls on the site ;) and i really love sophie :love: and Peanut she is beautiful but i noticed you are going to be bonding her with her brother, og and Tanya :love: their are so manyyyyyyy arrr :lol:

xx
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went out and was shouting on him and couldnt seem him, he has a bit of newspaper on him and had dug himself right under straw :lol: :lol: when i shouted on him he popped his head out and lookedso funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

He must have great survival instincts - it's FREEEEEEZING out there :shock:

:lol: :lol: I think he was raking to the bottom of the straw as he seems to like something at the bottom of the piles of straw:? ....When i came home from work it started getting cold and he was all hunched up, he came runniing to see me though:D xx

Back