PDA

View Full Version : Puting Pringle back outside...

Pringle
27-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Ok well today i was planning on puting Pringle back outside, he has been hopping around the house all morning and is back to himself. Its quite cold outside but i kept him in a room over night with the window slightly open to keep it cool in their. Am i ok to just fill his hutch with straw and hay?? will he be ok?? or is their any other way i need to do this??

I am going to miss him being in the house :cry: hes been really sooky and so funny, his character really comes out of him.....

xx

Pringle
27-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Anybody :roll: ?

elve
27-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Why not keep him in permanently? ;)

Pringle
27-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Because i cant :cry: hes currently in my mums room and my mum coming back from holiday soon and im sure she wont want Pringle in her room :lol:

and i never know if he'd rather be outside or inside i wish bunnies could talk :oops:

hunnybun
27-09-2007, 10:16 AM
He will be fine, let him have a good hop round the garden in his run, fill his hutch with hay to keep him warm and he will be okay, the sooner you get him a girl to keep him warm the better :lol:

p.s. The water bottles should arrive today I will post them off to you asap. xx

Pringle
27-09-2007, 10:22 AM
He will be fine, let him have a good hop round the garden in his run, fill his hutch with hay to keep him warm and he will be okay, the sooner you get him a girl to keep him warm the better :lol:

p.s. The water bottles should arrive today I will post them off to you asap. xx

Well i was looking at the girls on the site ;) and i really love sophie :love: and Peanut she is beautiful but i noticed you are going to be bonding her with her brother, og and Tanya :love: their are so manyyyyyyy arrr :lol:

xx

hunnybun
27-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Well i was looking at the girls on the site ;) and i really love sophie :love: and Peanut she is beautiful but i noticed you are going to be bonding her with her brother, og and Tanya :love: their are so manyyyyyyy arrr :lol:

xx:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pringle
27-09-2007, 10:30 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just noticed TANYA is not a FEMALE :roll: :lol:

Pringle
27-09-2007, 11:06 AM
BAck outside and he looks so happy :DX

elve
27-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Yaaay - I guess that's what fur coats are for :p

Pringle
27-09-2007, 05:10 PM
I went out and was shouting on him and couldnt seem him, he has a bit of newspaper on him and had dug himself right under straw :lol: :lol: when i shouted on him he popped his head out and lookedso funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

elve
27-09-2007, 05:19 PM
He must have great survival instincts - it's FREEEEEEZING out there :shock:

Pringle
27-09-2007, 05:21 PM
He must have great survival instincts - it's FREEEEEEZING out there :shock:

:lol: :lol: I think he was raking to the bottom of the straw as he seems to like something at the bottom of the piles of straw:? ....When i came home from work it started getting cold and he was all hunched up, he came runniing to see me though:D xx

Steph
27-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Aww Pringle is fab :wave: :D

Pringle
27-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Aww Pringle is fab :wave: :D

Thanks Steph :D xx