• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's reformed a bunny eater

JayUK

Mama Doe
I have a private client who comes here every week for her Yoga lesson and pays me in veggies from her farm; She's a farmers wife and eats anything on the land, including our beloved buns :shock:
Over the last few weeks, she's started to bring little bits for Bertie in the veggie box, and has been commenting on how funny he is and how she never knew buns had such a personality.....yesterday she told me that she can't bring herself to eat rabbits again. Yay!
I'm so proud of him! :lol:

Awww that's fantastic :p People who wouldn't dream of eating cats or dogs seem to think bunnies are lesser creatures - they are just as bright and lovely as cats/dogs any day!

Awww that's fantastic :p People who wouldn't dream of eating cats or dogs seem to think bunnies are lesser creatures - they are just as bright and lovely as cats/dogs any day!

I know, a girl at work was like, "Animals have personalities... that's debatable"... I was like, "Have you ever been in contact with an animal... ever?" :roll: :roll: . Silly cow.

That is FANTASTIC!!! We shall have to appoint Bertie as a 'Good Will Ambassador'!!!!!:D :D :D
goodwill.jpg

Back