• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any one else ....

... end up being late for work/or where ever you need to go because as you go to walk out and say goodbye to your bunnies they settled down for mega fuss! They keep doing in to me just as i leave and i can't refuse! I may have to start getting up even earlier for work! :lol:

:lol: I'm a stickler for punctuality and get stupidly stressed if i'm late, but since we've had Bertie, I've been late for everything, every day :lol: He even stopped us going out once by sitting on the doormat and loooking up at us in that way!

:lol: I'm a stickler for punctuality and get stupidly stressed if i'm late, but since we've had Bertie, I've been late for everything, every day :lol: He even stopped us going out once by sitting on the doormat and loooking up at us in that way!

Thats what i mean! I've always been on time, hate being late, but since we have had my lovely two rabbits i can't seem to leave on time! :lol:

I always say bye to my buns wherever i go, one day i was out and was like BYE PRINGS LOVE YOUUUUUU in a really cheery loud voice and my neighbour was at her bin:oops: :oops: :oops: :rolleyes:

Back