• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More New Arrivals

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
picked up these 3 today..
first Tiggy a gorgeous 2 year old harlequin boy..quite a small bun!
Tiggy.jpg

and Dixie..cuter than his pic shows..again smallish and 2 years old
Dixie.jpg

and Jo-jo..a 3 year old doe...mainly agouti with a white nose and foot..a bit stroppy!
Jo-jo.jpg

awww trhey are soo gorgeous!

have a bit of a soft spot for tiggy though a harli with the same name as what i mainly call my boy :D :lol:

Well Jo-Jo, is currently residing in bijou accomodation under my dining room table, while she recovers from her spay...... hubby wont notice her there, cos I never cook him any tea!:lol:

She's already eaten some greens and has nibbled a bit of hay, and I can see that she's quite practised in the art of 'eating' because her body is HUGE! She should be quite a delicate built bun, so she's soon to be enrolled on the "Aunty Don Don Weight Loss and Excercise Plan".... as soon as she's well enough!:D

Well Jo-Jo, is currently residing in bijou accomodation under my dining room table, while she recovers from her spay...... hubby wont notice her there, cos I never cook him any tea!:lol:

She's already eaten some greens and has nibbled a bit of hay, and I can see that she's quite practised in the art of 'eating' because her body is HUGE! She should be quite a delicate built bun, so she's soon to be enrolled on the "Aunty Don Don Weight Loss and Excercise Plan".... as soon as she's well enough!:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My foster buns are on the 'get stuffed diet' because they are a bit skinny!

Back