• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What am I? Bunny breed help

Danielle&James

Warren Scout
I brought my rabbit just over a week ago and was told that he is a Dutch, he looks nothing like a dutch but like an English, does anyone know what he actually is?

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question!

snc10139dj8.th.jpg

He doesnt look like a dutch to me.. looks more like a butterfly pattern or possibly a cross of some kind.

Hi

He looks like an English to me too, difficult to see from photo but his markings look like butterfly rather than English spot.

The site below shows pics of different breeds, although I wouldn't really take notice of the standard as they refer to show bunnies.

http://www.thebrc.org/english.htm

English have a sort of stripe running all down their back. He looks like a dwarf or mini lop in shape to me. I imagine he's a cross breed. :)

oh. my . god

spitting image of domino alert!!! does he have one ear down? looks like it from here!

domino is a dwarf lop x

lol i found this piccie of domino, its alot clearer:

yumgrass.jpg

domino013.jpg

have you got any other piccies? cus ive never seen a bun that looks THAT exact lol

well my domino is a dwarf lop x, i dont know what hes crossed with.....because although i have mum and dad...i dont know what mum IS! lol

Back