• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Toys

Pringle has loads of toys but doesnt seem interested, he likes his treat ball when he has pellets in it :lol:
He loves his box as he likes jumping on that, thats all really.

Other two are not interested either, they would rather munch on grass and hay 24/7 :rolleyes:

mine love their digging box, jingle balls, fruit tree twigs, treat balls, willow balls, boxes, a plastic stool :roll: actually pretty much every toy i have bought them has been played with or eaten at some point:lol: :lol:

My lot don't seem interested in their toys but they do love their tunnels, cardboard boxes and treat balls :D

toys

my lot love bisto gravy cartons..empty of course must be th smell i always save them for them...they also have dogs balls on ropes hanging down in ther cages carboard boxes always get the paws up. oh and not forgettin the dustpan when you have cleand out and your looking every wer for the dustpan and the rabbits chucking it around in ther cage..i even brought them all one to play with but they preferd mine never the less:lol:

my bunnies have always loved their toys, the best is a willow ball bcus domino and pebbles whack it to each other and then nibble it together! they love the willow stick bendy tunnel from pets at home

peanut loves the jingle ball,...many bunnies dont like them but he loves his! i think the best toy they love though are tunnels!!! jelly doesnt like any tpoys lol

Mine dont really play that much with anything. But they do like toilet rolls filled with hay, grassy balls filled with hay/grass, treatball, and their jingle ball. Any tunnels/tents they can sit in.

My lot don't like anything plastic, for some strange reason! They also don't really play with treat ball things either.

They love anything that is made from willow, especially balls and baskets. They love mats to throw around and also twigs.

I think their favourite is their wooden tunnel, they are always jumping off it and hopping under it.

Piper will play with her toys (toilet paper rolls, straw ball, little ball with a bell inside, stuffed carrot, lots of cardboard anything, applewood sticks) when she is in her cage but the second I let her out she wants nothing to do with her toys. She's rather play with and chew the furniture and carpet...:rolleyes:

Back