• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tank (now with resized photos)

Tank's_Mum

Warren Scout
Hi,

New to the forum, but thought I'd post a few pics of our current little monster. These were taken on his first day with us at 8 weeks - we 'rescued' him from P@H as he had conjunctivitis and I could just see him going home with people who wouldn't think to take a rabbit to the vets. Good job we did - he also came with ringworm, and we're treating both successfully now.

tank-resized.jpg

tank2-resized.jpg

Perhaps difficult to see from the photos, but I believe him to be a steel with white bits :roll: :D

Last edited:
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an absolute sweetie!!!!!!!:D :D

I would send P@H the vet's bill!!!:evil:

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an absolute sweetie!!!!!!!:D :D

I would send P@H the vet's bill!!!:evil:

Well we did, sort of. They cover vets' bills for up to 10 days after purchase (he's been with us a month today, and still being treated, so that's hardly useful but better than nothing), but what really annoyed me is that we obviously phoned them and also told them in person the vet's diagnosis - considering they're supposed to have one 'supplier', you'd think they'd want to let the breeder know there's a possibility of other bunnies having both conjunctivitis and ringworm. All they'd say is that all the other bunnies at P@H are healthy.....i.e. as far as they're concerned, there's no reason for the other bunnies to be checked out or the breeder told. Considering he literally came to us with both these conditions, I can't see how they can think there's no reason to do more. :censored:

Thanks, everyone. Means so much that people think he's cute. Don't suppose anyone on here would know the genetics of his markings, would they? :p

Oh, and we appear to have adopted another bun today....a completely gorgeous fawn frenchie, bit of a nutcase though....pics up when I've recharged the camera :rolleyes:

they do not have a time limit on their garentee its management discretion i ll inform you that as i know this to be true:wave:

Back