• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gordon Bennet and Maggie- U/D Gordon Has Bad Malocclusion :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
We are off to see Christobel now. I think I may aswell move into the flippin' surgery :rolleyes:

Gordon probably needs a Dental as he has stopped eating hay and is acting even more confused than normal !!

Maggie has arthritic hips/spine and is struggling at the moment :cry:
As she now needs daily Metacam I want to ask Christobel if Mags can also have Ranitidine to prevent her getting a gastric ulcer.

Aisling, Gordon's wife, will be accompanying him to make sure he behaves himself!!

Janex

Last edited:
Aww Jane its all go for you over the last few days! Just take your sleeping bag with you and all the buns :D...would save you the vet trips :thumb: xx

Sending LOADS of Good Luck vibes for the buns!!!!! XXXXX

I think it would be easier if you just rented Christobel a room and she could be your lodger.....free veterinary care in exchange for room and board.....that would work out VERY nicely!!!;) :lol:

Thanks everyone.
Gordon Bennet is having a Dental so is now with Christobel. Aisling has stayed too as she didn't like the idea of *her* Buck spending the day with another 'Doe'......:roll: :lol:

Maggie is now on a multifaceted treatment programme in an attempt to reduce the amount of Metacam she needs.
She is to have daily physio and massage
To start on Glucosomine + Chondroitin
To start on Ranitidine
To 'possibly' have accupunture

:shock:

For the next week or so she will remain on Metacam but we are hoping to reduce this once the other treatments have had a chance to take effect.

Janex

Wow thats good news though, a lot of hard work but im sure it will all pay off in the end, your doing such a good job with all these bunnies Jane xx

Well it looks as though this will be one of many Dentals for Gordon Bennet.
Christobel says his teeth are 'badly wonky' :cry:

Its odd cos up until a few days ago he was a good hay eater........:?

Janex

I have just collected 2 of the ebay bunny babies from the vet after they have been neutered today. I was lucky enough to give Gordon Bennet a stroke, he is a very sleepy bun at the moment still tucked up on his heating pad. He is just like Theo

Last edited:
I have just collected 2 of the ebay bunny babies from the vet after they have been neutered today. I was lucky enough to give Gordon Bennet a stroke, he is a very sleepy bun at the moment still tucked up on his heating pad. He is just like Theo

He is home now Janice and still pushing out the Zs !!
He is 'munching' though so hopefully he will wake up soon.

Janex

Back