• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is my bun a bit thick

Squishybunny

Warren Scout
Ok, this is kind of a weird one.

Both my buns like to be really nosey:roll: when I change their litter trays and refill feed bowls etc, they both like to take a little trip out of the first story of their hutch and sit on top of the run. I don't really like them doing this as I'm concerned they will fall off, but if they stay within a certain area they are quite safe.

I have started clicking my fingers and saying "NO" in a slightly louder voice, when they venture too far out to be safe. This method works great for one rabbit Twinkle who immediatley looks up, turns around and returns to the hutch:) . Lolly on the other hand just looks at me and carries on regardless:roll: :? . As this isn't working I tried stamping and knocking loudly along with the "NO" comand. Nothing works, so I have to just pick her up and lift her back to the hutch. This system of venturing too far then being lifted back is also having little effect, about curbing her wanderings.

Is she just being willfull or thick or am I just doing this wrong:oops: . (No she isn't deaf or blind before anyone asks, I checked this first of all)

Advise Please

Thanks

Sounds like she is doing what she pleases which all of my buns do so be glad that you have 1 out of 2 that does listen to you I say :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back