• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AAAAARRGGGH!! Frustration, impatience and BAD WORDS!!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Grrr! Nobody can come n do my homecheck, so Jill's kindly offered to do it herself :thumb: :D :D :D

Ordered run from P@H and went back twice to collect it, THEN they tell me there won't be any in for 2 weeks...

Then I order one from ebay, says 3-5 days delivery.. but get an email saying due to high demand, it could be up to 10 days!

WANT MY BUNNIES!!! RAH!!!! :censored: :censored:

EDIT: And now I've just been to the petshop to collect the bed... the suppplier sent the wrong thing, so now I can't get it til next Wednesday!! Unless I get a pink one... Jill, how would Henry feel about that?!!!:lol:

Last edited:
Grrr! Nobody can come n do my homecheck, so Jill's kindly offered to do it herself :thumb: :D :D :D

Ordered run from P@H and went back twice to collect it, THEN they tell me theyre won't be any in for 2 weeks...

Then I order one from ebay, says 3-5 days delivery.. but get an email saying due to high demand, it could be up to 10 days!

WANT MY BUNNIES!!! RAH!!!! :censored: :censored:

It would help if you put your area in your avatar and then people would know where you are to do a home check

They say 3 to 5 weeks but i bet you have it within the week,when i ordered mine it was here within 3 days but they said it could take 3 weeks,this was from happy hutch on ebay,rick

Back