• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rabbts name is......

greyrabbit

Warren Scout
my rabbits name is thumper because hes gray.like a week a ago i bought my rabbit thumper a thumper toy.it was a thumper toy from bambie.wats ur rabbits name

My bunny's name is MacGyver because he's an escape artist.
Then I have Ethel and Wendy-Sue because they remind me of my friends from my training class at work with the same names.

my buns names are teegra because he looked liked a tiger and it is greek or something for tiger and duchess which she already had when i go her :)

My first bunny's name is Zakura the Killer Rabbit because I'm a Naruto-fan (named from Haruno Sakura) and because she IS a killer rabbit.:lol:

My second bunny's name is Sasuke the Legendary Black Beast, inspired by Zakura's name, and because he is black.

My third bunny's name is Vestkystens Romance told by Aroma because she had that name from the breeder:roll:

ive to many to list, but my indoor buns are jon, jon because he is a lop with big ears and the same colour hair as my brother jon:oops: . the other is arfer because his half the size of my rexes, his a nevvy

Eddie Bun was named by Tracy when he arrived in her rescue, he was originally called Izzy as his previous owner thought he was a girlie so tracy and Shaun named him Eddie after Eddie Izzard - Izzy Eddie, get it:lol: :lol: I added the 'bun' after Eddie though, the same as Marcels :lol:

Marcel de Bun was originally called Pops but I changed it as this is what my sister called our late father so found it abit upsetting so picked a french name Marcel and he is de Bun;) hence Marcel de Bun:D

Wobbles was called Wobbles coz he couldn't stand or walk when I got him - just wobble! :angel:

Barney is called Barney coz he came with that name.:bunny:

My buns well some have sensible names as they were not named by me (Orchid, Bino and Bobby) but the 4 I named actually Poppet is sensible but Little Man (originally Flash but it didnt stick) Little dyew, Mrs, Dooray (originally named Bambi also didn't stick) and Donkey :lol: :lol:

I wanted to call Radar "Hazel" but my friends ribbed me for it and said it was stoopid , especially as he was a boy. :oops: His breeder had shown me his mum and dad (Willow and Bob) and his dad's brother his Uncle Radar. It made me giggle so hence I stole it... :lol:

I had wanted to get a conti with ruby eyes and had already chosen the name Ruby, expecially as it fit so well with Radar. When I got my papillon I liked the name so choose to keep it for her anyway... :D

With Monty, my ex named him. I didn't like it, thought it was boring but no matter what I thougt of nothing fitted him aswel as "Monty" did so it stuck:lol: . I could not imagine him being anything else now.

With Dexter, I was thinking of names and came up with "Hexter" but it seemed more of a dogs name. Again he just didn't seem to fit it. Changed it to "Dexter " and wollaa! :lol:

With Inca I came across a cat named it at work and thought it was a lovely unusual name. She also gets called "Inky" which fits her, as she looks like she has been splattered with the stuff! :lol:

Fraggle was the easiest to name. I took one look at her and that was what she reminded me of - those creatures from Fraggle Rock (and it was all time fave kids programme) and she pulls it off as shes not a girlie bun. She was going to be called Muppet at first.

Liquorice was named as shes black. Not very original I know but its cute on her.

Lastly, is Jessie. He is a harlequin hence the name Jester. He is a real clown too so it fits him perfectly! :lol:

My two are called Lolly and Twinkle. They both came with the names and I couldn't think of what else to call them so they stuck. Lolly was originally call Lollypop, but I thought it was really rubbish so shorten it to Lolly. They are both 3, so I decided it was a bit late to start messing with their names.

As a collective I call them Lady Buns or my bunny girls.

Mine are in my siggy but I also have a Tri-Dutch called Caspian and my previous bunnies were Rowan my Black & Tan and Honeycombe my fawn lop.

Back