• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New shed

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
I've just ordered one for the foster bunnies... oh ok so I ordered it for me :oops:
I can't wait to get it... I won't have to worry when it rains or when it's windy and cold, I can just go and sit in the shed with them and we can all stay warm and dry :lol:

It's only a 6x4 but I'm going to attach their HH 6x4 combo to it. I think I'm going to let them into the run during the day and back into the shed at night though, I don't think it's fair to let them get used to 12ft of space because they're unlikely to have that in a new home.

I'm sooo excited... isn't it sad!! :oops: :lol:

It seems like an even better idea today! It's freezing and I've gotta go out and feed them etc in a bit... can't wait for the shed to get here!!
It's being delivered on Tuesday so hopefully I'll be snug as a bug with the bunnies by Wednesday at the latest :lol:

Back