• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreadful Day Bunnies

Carol X

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone.
I thought I would start a thread as I am very interested to find out how all the Dreadful Day bunnies (honeybunny) were getting on in there new homes.

Finlay and Petal (in my signature) came from Jill at Honeybunnys they were 2 of the Dreadful Day bunnies. Petal has grown so much, she is now bigger then Finlay.They are both gorgeous bunnies full of fun and mischief.We all love them to bits.
Would love to hear and see more of these wonderful bunnies please.
:love:

I'm fairly sure I'm not gonna like the answer to this, but what are the dreadful day bunnies? i tried searching, but it won't let me search with day, and dreadful brings a disturbing mount of stuff up :shock:

Awww, that's appalling, it continues to amaze me that people keep buns like this, still naive to it I gues. If it weren't for the good news, the gorgeous pics, and the idea of rabbits binkying free at rainbow bridge, these boards would be a very depressing place to be.

So now I wanna now how these bunnies are doing now... any news from ne1 else?

The beautiful Flower

o.jpg

100_4446.jpg

initially bonded with Gauis
siggy2.jpg

then bonded as part of my group of 5 :D
100_4471.jpg

Thanks for the links..Just skimmed the first posts and pictures...I think I will read them in their entirety after lunch (yes it's early here)
Jill, You are a wonderful person, I'm glad for you and your rescue...and all the folks who took those bunnies.
It's a shame there aren't better laws to protect animals and to punish folks who abuse them like this...Neglect often isn't even considered abuse!! How terrible :evil: :evil:

Sorry folks im such a busy body at the moment.... here are my babies...

Opal.... munching on her hay

STA72262.jpg

Looking extra cute

STA72145.jpg

bonded with The Benjamin

STA71657.jpg

and POLO!!

STA71785.jpg

with Oscarbunny

STA72181.jpg

and again

STA71207.jpg

ENJOY! x

Its great to see them all again, especially Petal as polo and petal used to get up to trouble in jills kitchen together :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know Jill sees her on a regular basis but for everyone else, another of the 'dreadful day' bunnies, Autumn with her partner Spencer.

SA2.jpg

And completely chilled out after a hard day sleeping, eating and sunning herself in the garden.

Autumn118.07.jpg

Back