• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What papers do your Buns read?

Ashley

Alpha Buck
Ben likes the Sun crossword that Nanny donates weekly :D

DSCF0135.jpg

awwwww lovely..... Alvins not the cleverest he gets the sun in his cage (he seems quite keen on page 3... lololol :oops:

That's so cute! :lol: My bunnies don't read the paper, but my piggies get the local rag, and my mum and dad's Daily Express cast offs. So they've learned lots about mortgages, Princess Diana and the Madeleine case, ;) :lol:

Shortly after we got Biscuit, she showed her interest in the Scunthorpe target. It's not really a newspaper, its a free thing we get through the letterbox every thursday that has a few national news stories and local percentages ("100% of North Lincs people live in North Lincs" type things) and LOADS of adverts for local businesses. She spent about an hour tearing it up!

That's so cute! :lol: My bunnies don't read the paper, but my piggies get the local rag, and my mum and dad's Daily Express cast offs. So they've learned lots about mortgages, Princess Diana and the Madeleine case, ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jill - when I saw the thread title, I thought of your siggy :)

Rosie gets no reading material - cause she thinks it's food and eats it :roll: :roll:

sooy has taken to the glossy mags and also by OH invoices that he sends to people that buy his stuff on ebay........Almost every single one has a little bunny nibble in the corner.

Twinkle and Lolly regularly enjoy destroying Vogue and Cosmo (they really are anti size zero and didn't think much of the Kate Moss @ Topshop collection) as well a widdling on the Times Sunday supplements and the London metro.

Simba prefers to pick out some new furnishings :lol: Although this was before he had 2 ladyfriends to keep him occupied :lol:
simbamagazine.jpg

Well one of my buns is a 21st century boy and has ditched the newspapers

He prefers to search the net for his up to the minute news and also orders all sorts of rabbit treats if i dont keep an eye on him :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSCF0127.jpg

Mine get the local free news papers, lily sits and shreds every last piece, choci does not bother with it and theo hide under his.

When bunnykins was alive she used to rip it too, she even picked out her dream house from property pages:lol:

vikki:)

mine like to pee on the London Lite, London Paper, Metro and local rags. They are often seen lazing on the celebrity pages of the london ones!

Back