• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I get this for Daisy?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I don't know if she is staying permanantley, but she will be for a few months, I wanna make sure she is okay etc. and IF she goes, Asbeau will be living there instead.
At the weekend we ( well, my mum, i'll be at the beach 8) ) are getting a 7ftx6ft shed, I am gonna put the guinea pig's hutches in there ( and c+c cage ) and we are making a mesh door to replace the solid one during the day.
Anyway the plan is, Daisy has free range of tehs hed during thed ay,a nd then is locked up at night, now I REALLY want to buy her one of these dog crates, as I will ahve at least £150 for my b'day I was just wondering if the 48" would be okay?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CUTE-N-COZI-4...ryZ20745QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

( I want teh pink one :oops: , but Asbeau won't mind if he ends up in it :lol: )

she's getting better and her poops are getting firmer :) I can't wait to set the shed up lol, mumm says a pink cage would be nice for her :lol:

A dog crate is very open- I would think it would be too cold for outside use, even in a shed :?

You could advertise her on RR now!

Couldn't see the item as it say it has it has ended when i click on the link but I guess you need something she can still hop about in a bit but with a bit with thick walls you can make toasty and warm for the winter as even sheds get very very cold in the winter?:rabbit2:

I have that dog crate, but they aren't in it yet. I like the way the doors open. I think she would get very cold and feel insecure in it though as it's meant as an indoor thing. She might be alright in the shed if you had a heater, but with the mesh door all the heat will escape and stuff. Especially with no-bun to snuggle up to. :)

Back