• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you have this...?

Looks interesting doesn't it? As you say, difficult to tell from the piccie. I could be tempted though.................:D

Hmmm I just have visions of my rabbits chewing the poll bit in two and it falling apart! :roll: :lol:

Are these not for much smaller animals such as rats? Can't imagine any bunnie being able to fit on it :?

I think mine would really like this, I dont think that they'd both fit on top (alone or at the same time) but its part of the fun to try isn't it!

oooh, I have these :D They are great!I am on my second set as bunnies eventually nibbled the first lot, but they laster over a year, (and they are safe to be nibbled) The buns use them to jump on to get on top of their run shelter and to greet me for breakfast - well worth the pennies!:thumb:

And plenty big enough!:D

I also thought it looked small even though it says for rabbits on.

Thankyou Bob's and Abby's mum I will go ahead and buy one hehe. They already have the wooden bridge type thing and love that. :D

i buy alot of things from that ebay pet store and everything has been good so far, i got the sea saw and they love it, but there really friendsly and if you email them theyl giv eyou more info, plus they post it the day u buy it! i get my stuff sooo quikcly

Oh Lea-anne!! Those stairs are sooo cute!! I really want to get them but don't have anything to use them with...my buns are prob too big for them..:D

i buy alot of things from that ebay pet store and everything has been good so far, i got the sea saw and they love it, but there really friendsly and if you email them theyl giv eyou more info, plus they post it the day u buy it! i get my stuff sooo quikcly

Thanks, thats always good to know but Bob and Abby's Mum already sealed the deal for me hehe! :lol:

Hey, BinkyBun I will post pics of my rabbits and their first reaction to it if you like hehe! :lol: I don't have anything to use it against either but they will still jump all over it.

This is Jessie using his "bridge" I recently bought.

bridge.jpg

Last edited:
Back