• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Little Message From Bobbie Bunny

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Friends :wave:

Thank you all so much for the get well vibes, I really needed them.
Goodness me I dont know what happened but I went to sleep feeling OK and woke up feeling such a poorly Bunny :cry:
Jane was in a right old state with worrying about me and she has had leaky eyes all day :rolleyes:

Anyway, although I am still feeling very sore at least my tummy is working again.
Jane got far to excited about seeing my poo this afternoon :? :roll:
It must be yet another odd thing about you two-foots :?

I hope that a good nights sleep will help me get completely better. It helps me so much to know that I have lots of people who care about me :D

Loads of Love

Bobbie xxxx

Picture1282.jpg

Awwwww Bobbie :love: :love: :love:

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Stop frightening your mummy (and all of us on RU) like that!

Hope you continue to feel better and better xxxx

AWw hello bobbie :wave: i just done the exact same thng from Pringle :oops: :oops: how weird:oops:
Glad Bobbie is improving and she looks lovely :love: xx

Awww, Bobbie that is so nice of you. Glad you are feeling better. You need to give your Mum some TLC now to stop those leaky eyes of hers :wave:

Jane feared that this was the last piccie she would have of me

Picture1276.jpg

I wonder if the smell of Jane's feet was the cause of my malaise :? :?

Luv Bobs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bobbie!!!:love:

I am SO happy to hear that you are starting to feel better!!! Your poor Mummy has been SO worried about you.....and all of us here have been really worried about you all day too - you really gave us a scare!!!
I hope that your tummy feels all better really soon and heals up quickly so that you and your Mummy can start enjoying many, MANY happy, healthy days together!!!!!
GET WELL SOON BOBBIE !!!!!

We love you!!!!!

X X X X X

I've been checking on Bobbie all day whilst at work I'm so glad she's showing improvement.

Sending lots of vibes and nose rubs

Jane feared that this was the last piccie she would have of me

Picture1276.jpg

I wonder if the smell of Jane's feet was the cause of my malaise :? :?

Luv Bobs xxxxxxxxxxxx

:love: :love: :love: Awww Bobbie so happy you're feeling better!!! Your two foot slave is very funny isn't she! ;) :D

Back