• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We've had a bereavement!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
You may remember me posting a bit back about Willow's 'friend'

Willow2157.07.jpg

Well, we found the poor mouse dead this morning on the path, there were no marks :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: poor little mouse:cry: :cry:

Awww poor mousey :( I saw a cat sitting on Tia's old hutch today and realised I'd forgotten to feed my wild mouse yesterday, with the weather being so bad :shock: I threw a jug of water over the cat :p and put a nice big handful of guinea pig food in the hutch for mousey - he was that hungry he'd even eaten the science selective that'd been there a week :shock:

I had a mouse in my house, it was absolutely tiny, its body was less than an inch long, and it was so stupid. I saw it one day in the Bathroom, then was in my housemate's room and it came scampering up to me... and it would regularly run into my feet and make me scream :lol: :lol: . I used to feed it, then it got a little (bigger and less stupid) mousey friend. I'd have been bothered but I was moving out of the house 2 weeks later so I fed them both hamster food! :lol:

Scamper free little mousey! Are you sure it was the same mouse though?

Poor mouse.

I have a wild mouse (well I probably have more than one), that I call Pablo. He's quite big for a field mouse and he eats the bird seed.

Back