• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

all 4 of my doggies

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
especially for birdie bun :D

Amber

28-aug-2007022.jpg

Sex: Female
Breed: Labrador
Likes: Sleeping, eating strawberries, and destroying pizza boxes (we always hide treats in them for her)
Dislikes: fireworks, the other dogs making too much noise when she is trying to sleep (she 'wuf's until they shut up :lol: )

Cody

sandringham004.jpg

Sex: Male
Breed: English Springer Spaniel
Likes: chasing lights/shadows/butterflies, doing agility, swimming in dirty water
Dislikes: baths, being clipped, going to the vets

Bella

solo002.jpg

Age: 4 1/2 years old (5 in august time i think oh dear im in trouble forgotten one of the birthdays :oops: )
Sex: Female
Breed: English Springer Spaniel (full sister to Cody but from the next years litter)
Likes: walks, pulling, cuddles, chasing birds, her daddy, trying to get in the rabbit room :roll:
Dislikes: fireworks, people raising hands or objects above her (we think she was hit in her last home :( ), when the other dogs are playing and she isnt - she will barge her way in and take over :roll: :lol:

Solo

25-sept-2007-solosfirstbath006.jpg

Sex: Male
Breed: Border Collie
Likes: playing playing and more playing, his big brother cody, walks, his mummy :love: , sleeping
Dislikes: when mummy leaves the room, dogs barking at him

phew there ya go :D :D my 'pack' :D

anybody with doggies feel free to add their 'stats' too :D

Awwww all your dogs are lovely.

Well here are my two. First is Milly a 3 year old German Shepherd :D She is mad as cheese but a real softy :D

sun015.jpg

Next is Max. He is just two and is a Field Spaniel :D He sleeps on the bed every night and is such a lovely boy !

sun014.jpg

Ohhhhh I want Amber!!! :love: Xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: tough! :lol: :lol: :lol:

poor old gal though :( she has got really bad arthritis, nerve degeneration and quite often has 'accidents' in the house :cry: she is happy in herself at the moment though and that is all that matters :)

p.s. she says she wants piccies of venny she fancies a toyboy :D

Ooooooooooooooh, I love ALL of your doggies!!!!! But Cody totally melts my heart!!!!!:love:

Here are my beasts!:D

BUFFY
Buffynew2.jpg

SEX: Female
BREED: Boxer
LIKES: Riding in the car, shadowing me as closely as possible, eating, snoring, washing the bunnies, winding the other dogs up, hogging the duvet at night.
DISLIKES: Being left alone, going outside by herself, not getting all of the attention, being denied treats.

GINGER
AGinger26March20075.jpg

SEX: Female
BREED: Boxer
LIKES: Shredding paper, playing in the water, jumping on the furniture, stealing food, obsessively kissing everyone.
DISLIKES: Loud noises, having strangers in the house until she gets to know them, other dogs racing up to her in the park, being told 'No!' about ANYTHING!

SOOTY
Sooty.jpg

SEX: Male
BREED: Labrador
LIKES: FOOD!, relaxing with a good bone, having his ears scratched, being fussed over, taking life easy.
DISLIKES: Being too warm, swimming (!!!!!), having his claws trimmed.

Awww they're all gorgeous! I love Spaniels' friendly little faces!

Aww, Solo though!! Awww! You've wanted a Border Collie for ages if I remember correctly?

What gorgeous dogs!!

Here's mine

0301010004.jpg

Age - 12yrs
Name - Sally
Breed - ?Poodlex
Likes - Mummys lap, mummy's feet or just mummy - very much my dog :lol:
Dislikes - Scared of big dogs, doesn't like sitting anywhere else but with mummy, being left

frankie4-7-06.jpg

Age - 4 yrs
Name - Frankie
Breed - King Charles Cavalier Spaniel
Likes - everybody and everything, walkies, yoghurt pots, his knobbly ball (plays with it for hours on his own!)
Dislikes - anyone sitting in his seat (boy does he sulk!)

Hannah, 3 dogs in 1:

Smooth and Sleek:
petandgardenpicsjun06012.jpg

Curley:
Spring2007003.jpg

Teddybear with an afro!:lol:
(see siggie)

Breed: Airedale Terrier
Likes: Bunnypoo (yum!), tissues, acting the joker and a thief, FOOD, walks, farting, sleeping upside down and hunting (unsucessfully) mice.
Dislikes: Firealarms, postman, bees!

Awww they're all gorgeous! I love Spaniels' friendly little faces!

Aww, Solo though!! Awww! You've wanted a Border Collie for ages if I remember correctly?

yeah bout 2ish years now i have wanted another dog. i totally researched the 2 shortlist breeds a bc and a min pin had my heart set on bc but didnt think i would get one but now have my baby boy :D

Back