• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lots of solo pics FAO: beckiboo186

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
here are some more piccies of solomonster :D soe have already been posted some are new)

25-sept-2007-solosfirstbath006.jpg

his mummy (she was camera shy hence looking a bit scared)

25-august2007firstdayhome002.jpg

his daddy stunning doggy

sunny.jpg

with cody

1stseptember013.jpg

being silly

13sept2007004.jpg

running

14thsept2007019.jpg

23-sept2007028.jpg

14thsept2007030.jpg

14thsept2007039.jpg

just being cute

14thsept2007051.jpg

25-sept-2007-dogsplaying100.jpg

sleeping (one of his favourite 'activities')

23-sept2007001.jpg

23-sept2007013.jpg

25-sept-2007-dogsplaying001.jpg

23-sept2007019.jpg

sandringham001.jpg

sandringham009.jpg

eating cody's agility lead

23-sept2007021.jpg

hope you like :D

Awwwwwwww what adorable pics :love:

CAn you only walk pups a certain distance at 1st?

spreading the questions out over different topics eh?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i believe they recomend approx 5 mins per month to start with. solo has done over this but i just keep an eye on him if he starts to get tired or worn out i just carry him for a while instead as he insists on coming on the hour walks :roll: he doesnt mind being carried some of the way though think he enjoys his mid walkies cuddles....as long as he doesnt expect them when he is 15-20 kg!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

spreading the questions out over different topics eh?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i believe they recomend approx 5 mins per month to start with. solo has done over this but i just keep an eye on him if he starts to get tired or worn out i just carry him for a while instead as he insists on coming on the hour walks :roll: he doesnt mind being carried some of the way though think he enjoys his mid walkies cuddles....as long as he doesnt expect them when he is 15-20 kg!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwwwww thats so sweet that he gets carried, is it just bigger breeds that get like weakened joints and bones from over walking when young? like errrr lol burnese mountain dogs? :lol:

awwwwwwwwwww thats so sweet that he gets carried, is it just bigger breeds that get like weakened joints and bones from over walking when young? like errrr lol burnese mountain dogs? :lol:

i think you need to be careful really with all breeds until they have stopped growing although i would be more careful with bog boned dogs when they were young :)

Back