• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

doggies at play

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
cody has finally given in and has decided he will play with solo rather than avoid him like the plague :roll: :lol: :lol: got a couple of piccies this morning never realised how scary my dogs can look!!! :shock:

cody doing a tiny bit of an elvis impression...although that might be due to th fact that he is getting acupuncture in his neck!! :shock:

25-sept-2007-dogsplaying081.jpg

scary faced cody :shock: please excuse the mess in the background supposed to be doing housework but got a bit.....distracted :oops: :lol:

25-sept-2007-dogsplaying065.jpg

and my fave one freaky puppy face and crazy haired cody :lol: :lol: :lol:

25-sept-2007-dogsplaying077.jpg

Awwwwwwwww bless him! Is Solo a boy too? Does Cody adore agility then? Will Solo do agility too? So many questions eh :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: yes solo is a boy (evens up the doggy numbers to 2 boys and 2 girls :lol: )

yes cody adores agility has even started barking in excitment when he sees the equipment

yes solo will do agility to he has already started learning some of the 'groundowrk like running though wings, tunnels, very very wide weaves, turns, obedience around the equipment, and that equipment = big fun!

any questions feel free to ask :D :lol: i am more than happy to talk about the woggies :D

Wow so who are your female dogs? I think you should do a thread about all 4 dogs with their likes and dislikes :D :D :D

oops, edited that, haha, I was sure I'd wrote Solo, cos I was thinking about my neighbours dog who's called Solo at the same time. Must ahve distracted me, lol.

Back