• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

solo's first bath!!!!

dus i look adoorible or stoopid?

• adoorible

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • stoopid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
couldnt get pics of him actually in the bath as was 'wrestling' a soggy puppy laughed out loud once he was wet he is tiny without all his fur!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: anyway here are a coule from after wards when he had been mainly dried and brushed

'mum dont know nuffink she tried dryin me wiv a 'taw - ell' fing silly billy dunt she know that the carpit is the best way!'

25-sept-2007-solosfirstbath005.jpg

'and we has got a dibate going mummy finks i look 'adoorible' but i finks i look stoopid!!' what do you rekkin?

25-sept-2007-solosfirstbath006.jpg

(tries again to add poll!)

He just looks utterly gorgeous!!!! I took Rannoch to hydrotherapy with shadow last night - too young to stay at home with scamp- he was busy trotting round behind me, occasionally jumping up at the side. Anyway next thing i know he is up the ramp stood at the top watching shadow. I said "don't worry, he won't go in, he wouldn't even go out in the rain yesterday..." spoke too soon!!! next thing he has LAUNCHED himself into the pool, sinks to the bottom, comes up, swims to me, I drag him out and he has a GO at me for rescuing him!!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: he was absolutely drenched - obviously, he had been 4 ft under water!! and just looked so funny! then when shadow had her shower, he sat next to her in it as if to say "do me, do me, do me toooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" he is an utter water baby! xx Jess

Back