• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaarrrrghhhhh

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Just feeding the and cleo some hay and found in the bag - half a skull!!!!

think its too big for a bunny skull! yuk yuk yuk- ive been feeding them this hay for ages with no problems!!!

i feel sick!!!!

Eeeeeeew!!!!!! That is really yucky!!!!!:shock: :shock:

I found a nail in a bag of hay once, which DIDN'T impress me.:?

I found a dead bird in some a few weeks back, lucky I had not given any to the buns. It amazing what you can find in 'good' quality(sp) hay, I hate to think what we'd find in bad:shock:

vikki:D

I found a lovely big Stag Beetle in a bale of hay last week.... wonderfully dried and compressed! I imagine a skull is a bit of a shock though!.... but I guess whatever is in the field at the time, gets scooped up too, so expect all sorts!:shock:

Yuck, I guess that sort of thing happens alot though.

I once found a bit of tissue with loads of blood on in some hay once, that was really gross!

:shock: :shock: :shock: I think you should deffinitely say something to the people who sold it to you, that's really awful!

Ok in all the years ive kept buns ive never found anything more than the odd prickly thistle!!!!
I can't believe what you have all found :shock:
Keep the skull as a memento!!!!

Back