• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thumpers treat!!!!!!!!

kimd6200

Banned
hya al,my mum has treated thumper for me today.she knew someone selling a hutch with a run attached underneath so she brought it fo me.its brill!its all tongue n groove and the run is about 5ft long.the hutch is about 3ft long and 2ft high.i hope this size is ok?at least he gets a constant run!:D what i want to know is do i just put him in or do you have to do it slowly?always lived in a hutch in my shed?what happens if it rains and he gets wet?wil he be ok?sorry for all the questions just excited cuz now he can have exercise all the time.xxxxx:D

lol I will!
Well Midnight doesn't have 24/7 acess to a run as she doesn't have one! She's such a good girl she has free run of our whole garden!
On the odd occasion when she is charging around the garden she has places she likes to go either under our BBQ, under this big bush we have or she scrambles into one of our sheds! But sometimes she is a clever girl and sits in the rain and cleans herself....like a shower I guess!
I'm sure as long as the do have shelter in the run like a hide box or something they should be fine!

going to get some plastic to cover the top of the run cuz its always raining here.he knows hes got something new cuz he keeps running up n down.so cute.going put him in it once it stops raining.x

aww nice and sunny midnight is outside oh her back legs in the air toasting her little tummy and im tumpted to go out there and rub her belly...and i think i'll just go do that now!

Back