• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippa and MJ are stupid

kayjay

Warren Veteran
:roll: why are Pippa and MJ more stupid than other rabbits, I honestly think they're the most silly rabbits in the whole world!!

Yesterday the weather was absolutely vile, torrential rain, gales etc, the whole hutch and runs were covered in tarpaulin but rain was still blowing in to the run.

Teddy and Jemima were nowhere to be seen, they were all tucked up in their hutch in the dry

Pippa and MJ were cuddled together in the only dry spot in the run, bracing themselves against the rain :roll: They are quite able to get into the hutch now, their ramp is even carpeted!! So I had to climb in the run, chase them, grab them and put them into the hutch and lock them in overnight!! Needless to say I was covered in hay, poo and rain.

They are not the brightest pair in the world it has to be said ;) :rolleyes:

aww bless them! I think they enjoyed it :)
Dallas was tearing round and binkying in the wind yesterday!

aww bless them! I think they enjoyed it :)
Dallas was tearing round and binkying in the wind yesterday!

No, I don't think they enjoyed it. We're really exposed here and the wind drives the rain into the garden, they sat looking totally miserable and wet :roll:

This morning I put the ramp back in and MJ has been back up into the hutch all morning, so I think he liked it up there :)

No, I don't think they enjoyed it. We're really exposed here and the wind drives the rain into the garden, they sat looking totally miserable and wet :roll:

This morning I put the ramp back in and MJ has been back up into the hutch all morning, so I think he liked it up there :)

Ok I agree they are a little 'blonde' then!:lol:

Ok I agree they are a little 'blonde' then!:lol:

Oy Kayjay's blonde - and I'm jealous - I've even thought of buying a blonde wig :p

Now this is a really dumb bunny - my Benny has to got in every time it rains as he sits on the patio, feet away from his nice dry hutch with door wide open, wincing as the rain hits him, and cringing down, like that'll make it stop :roll: I just got wet too :?

Oy Kayjay's blonde - and I'm jealous - I've even thought of buying a blonde wig :p

Now this is a really dumb bunny - my Benny has to got in every time it rains as he sits on the patio, feet away from his nice dry hutch with door wide open, wincing as the rain hits him, and cringing down, like that'll make it stop :roll:

:lol: So am I ;) So I can say it :p

Awww bless Benny!

Oh and I always thought people looked like their pets :shock: I just always imagined you with black hair like your bunny :lol: Maybe I should get that blonde wig :rolleyes:

:lol: Yes do get one! We can have a blonde meet :D

Back