• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black Buns

Hey,
I'm just looking for now but I was just wondering if any rescues have any neutered female black buns, aged under 1 year at the moment?
Once my Kovu is castrated I really want a black girlfriend for him! Pure black, or black with white bits would be gorgeous!!!
Obviously if theres no black buns around when hes ready, I will get a different bun but I do love black animals!

We have Berry.. a nethie x..very nervous but will come round with TLC..she is just 12 months old, speyed and mxyi vacs...will be VHD'd next week too.
Not the best pic of her..she is actually quite pretty:D
Berry.jpg

Berry is gorgeous!
The reason I want one under 1year is because my Kovu is only around 4months old so wanted a female of a similar age!

Venus is stunning!
Thing is I need to get Kovu castrated first, then time until he can meet a female, then gotta buy the shed...by then it'll be freezing outside so probably not best to move him outside until Spring!
I keep Kovu inside in a 5foot x 2.6foot pen but I doubt rescues would rehome to a home with that size for 2 bunnies! :(

Back