• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising Ideas??

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Hi everyone. I run a (very) small rescue and have one waiting to go to her new home pending home check and a male needing neutering and vaccinations.

I have enough money (out of my own pocket) for the male and i have just listed some stuff on ebay to try and raise funds for back-up.

Basically i'd like ideas for getting some money behind me as i've been very lucky so far not needing emergency vet treatment, but no doubt something will soon arise and would like funds there ready!

Any ideas on fundraising? I'm not keen at doing anything at work. People already bring me in veg sometimes and no one except one lady is an animal person so it prob wouldn't work!

Any suggestions accepted gratefully!!!

I was going to suggest a garage/garden sale where you obviously don't have to fork out anything for a pitch or a listing charge. It might be worth selling things here where you don't have to pay to list. You could also try free-ads online.

http://www.ibootsale.co.uk/shop/pitch.php?p=2990

Don't know if you have any children but a sponsored "silence" usually goes down well too!

well a sponsered run is always good, I did one for WWF and raised £120!
also you can get people raising money for other causes to join you, or get other people to join your cause!
advertise around your area go round asking for sponsers I'll send some dosh if you like :D I'd also love to help out to but live to far away :(.
I'd love to help out in a small rabbit rescue in my area but no luck finding one :(

Back