• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutest pic competition?

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hey, this has probably been done before, but I'd like to start a thread of owner's one favourite pic of each of their bunnies. i.e. not a cutest bunny competition (cos who could decide, let's be honest!! :love: :love: :love: ), but a cutest picture.

I'd like to nominate sillybunny's picture of Scarlett washing her face that she used to have as her sig, cutest thing I've ever seen!! So sillybunny, do the honours and add the pic!

The picture in my sig is my favourite picture of Rubix because it's the one picture I have where he looks so happy and relaxed. It just reassures me that he is making progress and is coming out of his shell, just slowly. He's also bootiful :D :love:

This photo is my ultimate favorite, its off little peter, a girl bunny!!!
16th April 2007 - 9th August 2007, rest in peace my special girl

DSCF0298.jpg

Awwwwwww such a sweetie.:D I'd like to nominate one if I may. Rosie Rabbit. The piccie of sleeping bunny, it's just gorgeous!:D

if i had to nominate a bunny that isnt mine ti would have be donnamts (lol sorry i dont actually know your name lololol), Alvin cus he looks adorable all the time :) and him and peanut are neuturing buddies lol!

this is my fave picture from all my buns

Misty (whos a boy)

IMG_0970.jpg

but if i had to nominate the cutest bunny (thats not mine hehe) i would say Kezza30's (sorry dont know her real name) Poppy :love: :love:

Cutest bunny i would nominate..although hard as so many on here...is Puzzle who went to Rainbow Bridge much too soon...:cry: ..she was adopted from me by Kirsty who misses her so much..
I hope Kirsty doesn't mind me using her pics

Saying her prayers!

puzzlek.jpg

love this of her "concentrating" on running!
Puzzlej.jpg

lol cheers missy.... and of all the pics ive awwwd over these last few months i really liked peanut in his pink collar :) even if he hated it :D so thats my nomination....

if i could possibly make a 2nd one too..... buster.. not only is he very very cute but that amazing fighting spirit he had to survive...im still amazed by him

That running pic is awesome! I can't think of a pic of my own to nominate at the mo...

Can I nominate someone else's pic?

funnyphoebe.jpg

I love this picture of Estelle's Phoebe. So I nominate that as cutest pic. :p

(Hope you don't mind me putting the pic in)

Sorry to put pictures up some of you may have already seen, and although they are not of the best quality, but I think he looks cute:)

Lionel20.09.jpg

Lionel20.09-1.jpg

Cutest bunny i would nominate..although hard as so many on here...is Puzzle who went to Rainbow Bridge much too soon...:cry: ..she was adopted from me by Kirsty who misses her so much..
I hope Kirsty doesn't mind me using her pics

Saying her prayers!

puzzlek.jpg

love this of her "concentrating" on running!
Puzzlej.jpg

Great pictures and a very cute bunny x

Back