• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Slippers.. posing again! 2 more pics pg3

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Took a load of photos at the weekend of my lot again.. here's the best ones..
Simba
simbaAug073.jpg

Nala
Nala15.jpg

Fifi
FifiSept07.jpg

All 3
simbaNalaFifi.jpg

Simba giving Fifi a kiss
SimbaandFifi2.jpg

and more
SimbaandFifi1.jpg

Oscar wanted to get in on the photo session too
simbaFifiOscar.jpg

oscarandsimba4.jpg

After their time in the garden i always give them a groom each to remove all the leaves/grass etc from their fur.. Oscar got a bit jealous when i was doing Nala's
Oscar26.jpg

Last edited:
wow they are VVVERRRYYYY fluffy! lol.
I would be really screwed if Midnight had fur like that because she loves rolling in leaves moutain climbing our compost heap....anything to get dirty! :lol:

Oh they're so sweet :p Do you need to groom them every day? How long for? eeeeeeeee! :p (cuteness overload :oops: )

Just Gorgeous! Oscar has got so big! :shock: I love Simba's head, makes me wanna plant a big kiss on it everytime I see him.

Oh they're so sweet :p Do you need to groom them every day? How long for? eeeeeeeee! :p (cuteness overload :oops: )

Simba i have to groom at least every other day, sometimes more if he's moulting heavily or been outside.. usually takes me about 15mins to do all of him.
Nala i do about once a week and takes about 10-15mins i guess
Fifi i rarely do.. her fur is alot shorter and finer, doesnt knot and she doesnt like sitting still too long so i tend to groom her and do her nails all at the same time ;)

Yeah Oscar has grown quite a bit. He is 6 months old on Wednesday and is booked in for the 'chop' the same day! :oops: ;)

he was about 14weeks when we got him so only been 2 months;) :D
just realised i missed a photo of him with simba so added that one now:D

:lol: :lol: aawww she's flattered.. but she's run upstairs to hide now behind Simba now :lol: :lol: She's a bit patchy on her back right now cos she's moulting quite a lot so her fur is darker on her back than at the sides :D

Awwwwwwwww they are all so adorable and your kitty awww all pals together is your kitty and buns totally used to one another now? :love:

Do they like being groomed?

Great to see some new pics hun :love:

Hahahaha lovely slippers Capel!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for all the lovely comments.
Carys.. they are all used to each other now.. Fifi is still a little jumpy around him but she's always been a little jumpy, i wouldnt be suprised if her sight isnt great seeing as she is REW so maybe when he moves it makes her jump. He does chase them occasionally in the garden but doesnt attack them at all.. he just wants to play. Simba usually grunts at him if he gets too close to him! :lol: :lol: Nala is always going up to him for a sniff.. i think she fancies him :lol: :lol:
Simba and Nala do appear to enjoy being groomed.. Fifi really isnt into sitting still so isnt too fussed by the grooming she prefers to run around fast:roll:

Back