• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nottingham Farm-Sold boarding rabbit!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Can't believe what I've just seen on the news!
The farm has put an appeal out for a lop eared rabbit that was there for boarding and they've sold it! :shock:

p.s they want it back asap becasue the family is not back from holiday so they want ti back before they find out :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Is that the one i was talking about yesterday? I did see a sign saying two females boarding - must be one of them, although i did only see one bun:shock: :shock: Don't they take any details of the people who buy the rabbits??? Poor owners of the bunny!

If it was my rabbit I'd get them done for theft! They should have contacted the family to let them know as well.

Tamsin

Was it White Post? I know they take details of who they sell the rabbits to as Pippa came from there. Pet shops don't usually though, do they :?

No it wasn't White Post it was Stone Bridge. I guess it doesn't really matter if I post the name seeing as it was on the local news.

The woman reckoned the rabbit had been put in with the 'for sale' rabbits for cleaning out (This should not happen anway!) it got left there over lunch then a woman just brought it and that was that. Poor family when they get back.

No it wasn't White Post it was Stone Bridge. I guess it doesn't really matter if I post the name seeing as it was on the local news.

The woman reckoned the rabbit had been put in with the 'for sale' rabbits for cleaning out (This should not happen anway!) it got left there over lunch then a woman just brought it and that was that. Poor family when they get back.

I saw where they were staying on Sunday and thought to myself that there was no way I'd board my buns there!! Poor thing - hope they manage to get it back.

Went over there today to take some veggies for the buns and they asked me if it was me who bought the bun last week. It has not been returned yet. There's still one bun boarding there so I looks like the owners haven't come back yet.

Last edited:
Yes I saw him but it was difficult today as there was a party and he and a few other buns and gps had been taken into outside runs for 'petting' by moaning kids. Before they arrived I gave him some carrot and he ate it eagerly and seemed a bit more lively.

Last edited:
the person who bought the bun proberlly wont give it back, because their's so much fuss over it! or maybe they'll say they "rescued" it and want a reward from the family!

the person who bought the bun proberlly wont give it back, because their's so much fuss over it! or maybe they'll say they "rescued" it and want a reward from the family!

I'd hope if they did know they would give it back. They'll have had it a while now though. If anyone should be handing any money over it should be that stupid farm! How careless and just plain stupid of them.

Yes I saw him but it was difficult today as there was a party and he and a few other buns and gps had been taken into outside runs for 'petting' by moaning kids. Before they arrived I gave him some carrot and he ate it eagerly and seemed a bit more lively.

Poor thing. Can't be nice for any bun let alone one thats not very well.

OMG, I cannot even IMAGINE that happening to one of my bunnies!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am SO happy that my oldest daughter will always look after my bunnies if I have to go away so that I don't have to entrust them to someone else!!!:cry: :cry:

I hope SO much that these poor people get their beloved bunny back.:cry:

Back