• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating & Pooping vibes for Dooley please..25/9: 4.45pm UPDATE!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Dooleys now back home & bright in himself but hasn`t eaten or pooped yet, so please can he have some vibes to get his guts moving soon as he really does not tolerate being syringe fed well........................................

Su.x

Last edited:
Sending TONS of eating and pooing vibes for Dooley...............Come ON, sweet bun, get that mouth and that gut working now for your Mummy!!!!!!!:D XXXXX

(((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))

Come on Dooley..hope you've been eating and pooing by now

Angie...Su rang me earlier...he went in to have his teeth checked as he's stopped eating..but it wasn't his teeth..he had a cut on his tongue..nothing serious though :D

Sorry not to update yesterday everyone, but once Dooley started eating & pooping i fell asleep infront of the puter!:oops:

He`s passed loads more poos overnight & is eating, but obviously his mouth is still sore, so it`s a case of giving him what he wants until his tongues healed.
He`s had his metacam this morning & other than having the hump with me:rolleyes: He`s doing fine:D

Su.x

Back