• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Guiness tomorrow please.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Guiness is in for the snip tomorrow and he will be the first bunny to try out our new vets. Very impressed with the information they gave out and their flexibility so fingers crossed!

Yep. They undercut our vets by £17 for castration and half price jabs. All speys and check-ups & illnesses will still go via Rob and Anita at Hunters Bar though.

Ooo, I'm quite tempted to take Jen and Frankie there for their myxi jabs; it's pretty expensive at my current vet (about £20 per jab, per rabbit)

Jabs £15 a piece. Speys V expensive though. Check-ups I think £14 per rabbit currently £22.50 :shock:

:? Guiness has come round very slowly from his op and is still not quite with it, he has reacted quite badly to the effects of the aneasthetic. They have just given me the choice as to take him home or leave him in overnight as he hasnt yet started to eat.

Im going to pick him up in an hour. Hes had all his meds and there is nothing they can give him there that I cant at home now.

Busy evening just got busier :roll:

I hope Guiness will soon be feeling brighter.
Some sub-cut fluids are useful when a Bun is slow to come round from a GA.
Maybe the Vets could give him some sub-cuts before he goes home :?

Janex

Back