PDA

View Full Version : I can't work my bunny out!

rianne23
24-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Daisy is being very strange!! i go to see her and she sits there being al quiet, i open the hutch door and stick my head all the way in :shock: until i see a spider that is! then Daisy comes over after i make silly noises...heaven knows what i must look like with my bum sticking out, hutch for a head and noises lol!...:lol: :roll: but anyway, she comes over, then she rubs her head on me and seems as if she wants to get out...
so i shut the door and she comes over sniffing my face through the wire and licking her lips..

then she goes into the run when she knows i am going inside, and she hops round like mad, so i go and sit on the floor and open run door and she comes right out!! :roll: she is a little monkey:lol: i keep putting her back in and, i am not sure what she is doing? maybe she wants to run away! :cry: :roll:

elve
24-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Sounds like she can't work you out either :lol: I guess she's just trying to figure out what you want, same as you are trying to figure out what she wants - maybe she misses grooming her babies so wants to groom you? Did you get her a cuddly toy to snuggle up to? :)

catswhiskas
24-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Awwww missing her babies... :cry: If you start giving her a little pretend groom, she might groom you back, and yeah put a teddy in with her. Caramel loves her teddy and it was one of my bridge bunny's teddies before that.

LionheadLuver
24-09-2007, 07:34 PM
what sort of teddies can you put in? Don't they rip them up?

rianne23
24-09-2007, 08:23 PM
what sort of teddies can you put in? Don't they rip them up?

thats wat in wanna check out

aww guys i feel so sad now :cry: poor Daisy i really dont think she is happy with me

elve
24-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Awww she'll be fine given some time to get used to the changes :) My bunnies took about 2 weeks to settle down and look happy when I moved them outside from being house bunnies - at first they were scared to death by all the road noise, birds etc. and the wind blowing on them, but they love it now :D I would try a teddy for her though - she won't eat it all in one go and you can check for nibbles - just make sure she can't chew off any eyes etc.

Steffany2277
25-09-2007, 10:41 AM
I think she proberly is a bit lonely.
I think a teddy is a fab idea, I saw a poor little bun in the pet shop called Cocoa (don't worry it's a really good pet shop no animals only supplies + boarding!) who was there for a week, his girly bun friend had pased away and he was lonely and they hadn't found another bunny he would get on with, so they gave him a teddy! he licked and and he protected it, it was really sweet! I've heard that now though he has now found a girl friend so yay for Cocoa!

rianne23
25-09-2007, 01:03 PM
I think she proberly is a bit lonely.
I think a teddy is a fab idea, I saw a poor little bun in the pet shop called Cocoa (don't worry it's a really good pet shop no animals only supplies + boarding!) who was there for a week, his girly bun friend had pased away and he was lonely and they hadn't found another bunny he would get on with, so they gave him a teddy! he licked and and he protected it, it was really sweet! I've heard that now though he has now found a girl friend so yay for Cocoa!

:D awww thats such a sweet story!! ok i will go on a teddy hunt for Daisy! thanks guys, any specific hair i should avoid though? xx

elve
25-09-2007, 01:43 PM
I would get a fleecy one rather than a long furry one - she's bound to lick it and you don't want her swallowing long fur - wilkinsons usually have cheap soft toys for about 1 :)