• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What would you pay?

hunnybun

Mama Doe
or what would you expect to pay for a high quality hutch measuring 6 x 2.5 x 2.5 on a stand. All weatherproofed ?

I have some arriving this week but not sure what to charge for them.

Like this but with proper hasp fittings to keep them secure.

DSC02785.jpg

Hum... more than Happy Hutch (as it looks more solid - £130), but less than Ryhutches (£240 with stand), although both of these are smaller, like the idea of having a bit of extra height and depth!

I think delivery is normally the sticking point with most large hutches, could berly fit a hamster cage in my car!

Hannah

They look really nice hutches. Could you see what others are charging on the internet with delivery and guage it from there?:D

£150?

Delivery is the main issue with big hutches. It looks really nice though :)

If they sell quickly, you might find you can slowly increase how much you charge for them ;)

I'd pay a good £150 for one of those, it looks really sturdy and having them at a reasonable height is great too.

Will you be selling them on a regualr basis Hunnybun? Ive just bought new hutches to move mine outside but as im moving to Scotland soon initially to rented accomodation before buying a house I will be looking to upgrade 2 of my hutches in the future and those look fantastic so I would be interest in buying 1 or 2 in about a years time if not sooner???

Will you be selling them on a regualr basis Hunnybun? Ive just bought new hutches to move mine outside but as im moving to Scotland soon initially to rented accomodation before buying a house I will be looking to upgrade 2 of my hutches in the future and those look fantastic so I would be interest in buying 1 or 2 in about a years time if not sooner???

Yes I will be, so give me a bit of notice and i can have them ready for you :D

Maybe about £150 - £170? :D They look like great hutches :D And like the others said delivery can be a lot with big hutches. My happyhutches cost £100 each just to get them here, I know im further away than the people who will be buying yours but it will still cost delivery because I doubt anyone will fit one of those in their car :lol:

Back