• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waterproof cover for the front of hutches

DDD

Mama Doe
Im after a see through shower curtain for the front of hutch for when it rains during the day so that bunnies can still see out. At the mo, i have to clean them out loads when it rains. Don't really want to get a hutch hugger as for my size of hutch they are £60. if anyone knows where to get a see through shower curtain could they let me know!!!!!

Thanks

We use a plastic bench cover that you can get from the pound stores or homebase.
Beacuse its mean't for benches it has the right rectangle shape and is tapered so it fits over the hutches fab!

We use a plastic bench cover that you can get from the pound stores or homebase.
Beacuse its mean't for benches it has the right rectangle shape and is tapered so it fits over the hutches fab!

thing is, they aren't long enough as my hutch is double tier so that would only cover top half. i think the shower curtain should work well as can secure it at the top, but it will be held loosely at the bottom so they will still get air.
i think those bench covers are a fab idea for single hutches though!!

Im making my hutch rain covers. the front is made from clear PVC @£3.99 per metre. I might post pictures when im done.

Back