• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARGH!!!! I'm gonna go mad!!!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Bobby is chewing EVERYTHING!!!!! He's eaten one of his willow balls, you can see where he's tried eating the hutch, and I've even caught him trying to chew the litter tray (it's a small roasting tray!). He's forever eating too. You can put anything in front of him and he'll eat it. I put Nibbles's mezanine in their hutch today and he started eating that too!!!!! Nibbles will be so upset if he eats that!!!

Him & Nibbles moved into the "big hutch" today and it was all neat and tidy, then 2 hours later, he'd moved the litter tray, and there was poo and wood shavings everywhere. He's so messy!!

I don't know how Nibbles puts up with him :roll:

Mum says he's just going through a phase. He is only 6 months old...

Yes willow balls last about a day here so they only get one for Christmas :? I have to say I can't imagine a bunnies bum fitting in one of my roasting tins though :lol: This is what mine have (guinea pig cage bases) - and yes of course they chew them :roll:

P1010332.jpg

Nibbles has the tiniest legs and doesnt like jumping into things. She can jump high, but she wont go into anything she can't see into, so we had to find something shallow, she's so tiny! And when she starts bolting round the huch, I didnt want her running into anything!

Your buns are so sweet!!

:lol: Honestly you should let her know - she's a rabbit with loooong back legs, and rabbits can jump into boxes for fun :p It would make life so much easier if you could reason with them :rolleyes:

Back