• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carefresh Vs. Megazorb

mit

Mama Doe
Whats better?? Arent they VERY Simular?

:? :? :?

What do you guys use in your litter trays?

m
xx

They are similar and I've used both - Carefresh 10l for £3.50 and megazorb 75l for £10 (£5 if you can get to a suppliers by car) - so even if you're bad at maths you can see the difference :shock:

I got hold of a 50L Bag of Carefresh from my local store for £12.95, which i thought wasnt too bad. I dont belive theres many of these 50L bags around are there? Have giver even seen any online.

But is there a difference in them apart from the cost?

m
xx

I thought the granules were finer and fluffier in megazorb, which makes it dustier but also more absorbent I think - nicer to sit on too I guess (not tried it :) )

I thought the granules were finer and fluffier in megazorb, which makes it dustier but also more absorbent I think - nicer to sit on too I guess (not tried it :) )

Hmmmmm. I Seeee.

I think you'll have to conduct the First Official Rabbits United Experiment!! LMAO!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

m
xx

I dont belive theres many of these 50L bags around are there? Have giver even seen any online.

We were the first place to sell it in the UK, we did a trial for Supreme.

50L packs are very very ltd editions now as the new packs that Supreme are selling as of next month are 60L to go with the 10L. Price will be £12.99 with the 10L going up to £3.75

If you want to see something really rare look for the Supreme Science selective Timothy hay 6.81g for £7 and 2.27kg for £16 Its a first cut timothy hay (we saw it back in May when we visited the factory).

There might be another alternative to carefresh on the market soon but I am not sure if it will be imported into the UK by the manufacturer, but the mockups look great and smell awsome.

We were the first place to sell it in the UK, we did a trial for Supreme.

50L packs are very very ltd editions now as the new packs that Supreme are selling as of next month are 60L to go with the 10L. Price will be £12.99 with the 10L going up to £3.75

If you want to see something really rare look for the Supreme Science selective Timothy hay 6.81g for £7 and 2.27kg for £16 Its a first cut timothy hay (we saw it back in May when we visited the factory).

There might be another alternative to carefresh on the market soon but I am not sure if it will be imported into the UK by the manufacturer, but the mockups look great and smell awsome.

Thanks for the MASSIVE Update!!

:D :D :D :D :D

m
xx

I've used both carefresh and megazorb for my hamster and yes megazorb was a bit softer and finer but our bag smelt like horse poo! Apparently the smell varies depending on where it is stored. My buns just have newspaper and hay in their litter trays now :D

Back