• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having fun in my room - (the buns) haha

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Firstly Pringle came in for a good run around, after nearly giving me a heart attack by trying to jump on chest of drawers he eventually started to calm :lol: (their was food up there i think he fancied it)

DSC01363.jpg

Mum i know their is food up here somewhere :?
DSC01379.jpg

I can see it :roll:
DSC01384.jpg

Orchard Grass - you really think im going to eat that rubbish? (he liked the sample so bought two bags and he wont eat it :roll: )
DSC01386.jpg

Mum - seriously enough with the grass i am NOT eating it. *thinks* maybe if i sit pretty ill get some pellets or a carrot...:rolleyes:
DSC01389.jpg

Patch is not a fussy bunny wey heyyyyy
DSC01391.jpg

I eventually get a cuddle from Patch, even though he dont look happy at all - dont mind the dressing gown :oops:
DSC01398.jpg

Benji;s cuddle time :D
DSC01399.jpg

Benji the explorer!!!
DSC01401.jpg

Sorry their is so many piccies, hope you enjoy xxx

Thank you :D

:lol: Toni - Ill get Murray and Honey before you get anywhere near mine :D

And his splodges are so cute - he seems to be growing black/greyish spots on his lower back, you can see them in pic where he standing up :rolleyes: only recently has he got them :lol:

I can't have midnight on my bed anymore as she borrows down inside the sheets and i've ended up with holes in my sheets! but i love her for it! :D

Can i ask :oops: Does anybody know what kind my bunnies are as im confused, Patch is lop? as his ears are constantly down, Benjis normally sit out the side of his head and Pringle has one up one down :roll: So what kind are they :oops: xx

Lionel has free range of our bedroom and most mornings he will jump on the bed and wake us up. This may sound cute but not having been woken each morning around 4-5am the cutness is wearing thing:censored: :lol:

Lionel has free range of our bedroom and most mornings he will jump on the bed and wake us up. This may sound cute but not having been woken each morning around 4-5am the cutness is wearing thing:censored: :lol:

The last time Pringle got his teeth done he was at bottom of my bed and he woke me up about 3 times and once he jamp on my head :shock: i got such a fright so did o/h when i nudged him and he turned round:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back