• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun and Games in Swansea (dogs)

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Hello! We are Benson and Mosi and we want to show you some piccies of our weekend in Swansea
100_5475.jpg

I liked the river the best
100_5443.jpg

We did enjoy drinking lots of the river (then having an accident in the house :oops:)
100_5453.jpg

and jumping out of the river
100_5460.jpg

Mosi liked the mud (I think it was cos it was mixed with lots of cow poo)
100_5470.jpg

I was a good boy and stayed clean
100_5469.jpg

but not for long!
100_5471.jpg

this is a picture of Mosi posing (she does that a lot)
100_5480.jpg

and me posing with a castle behind me
100_5481.jpg

Then we went down to the beach
100_5493.jpg

and did chase each other
100_5486.jpg

Mosi is faster than me - she's very pleased with herself for winning the race
100_5504.jpg

but I didn't care, mum still says that I am clever (eg. I can spell better than that pup Solo :lol:)
100_5519.jpg

This is three-cliffs bay - mum used to take Mosi here all the time when they lived in Swansea, she got sad cos it reminded her of Lincoln (her late son) - this was his fave walkies too...
100_5502.jpg

Then we went to Pwll Du bay for another race
100_5528.jpg

and to drink some sea water (which didn't taste too good)
100_5525.jpg

bye bye from Benson
100_5532.jpg

and Mosi
100_5531.jpg

Awww i love Benson! What breed is he?

he's a Bernese Mountain Dog - a breed that I've always loved, but wouldn't ever get on purpose! :lol: they have a short life-span and quite a few health problems as a breed...:? we got him via a friend of a friend type situation, where the owners had split up and Benson was left with the bloke, who worked away from home in Newcastle... so Benson was being left for very long periods. He's a great dog - very hard work though! :lol:

Oh i knew i recognised the breed-we have a dog book and there is a beautiful pic of one standing in a stream!
He is so lovely-i just wanna hug him up x

Back