• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbits Are All Mad!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Just come home and started chopping veggie's for the buns and the piggies... Went out to the bunny shed and Sandy had brought his bowl out for me and was banging it on the floor! So I said "I know I get the message"... bowls all full I sat with them for a few mins and Lily kept hiding behind a box and popping up every couple of seconds, to look at me like I was an alien and then disappearing again. Sandy's latest thing is stretching up like a mear cat and pulling the washing off the line :lol: :lol: :lol: It is always O/H stuff so doesn't bother me!

I have come in to find my lazy bun Caramel laid on the floor eating hers, she hasn't even got up.... she is so funny! Its a loonybin!

Now I am surrounding by winging cats who don't want the biscuits in their bowls, but ANOTHER sachet of felix each,.... swines!

:D mine are the same at supper time.as soon as i go in the shed thumper starts running in circles n taing the bars on his cage cuz he knows hes getting a weetabix.charlie just runs up n down.dont they make you laugh!xxx

When mine are in the shed, their hutches are opposite each other, so if I'm with Bobby & Nibbles, all I can hear from the back of me is Biscuit going "hmmm" *THUD* "Hmmmmm hmmm hmmmm" *THUD* *CLAW CLAW* *THUD*

She's the only bunny I've ever known that whimpers!!

Oh man... it gets worse! Cleaned Caramel out this afternoon and was busy putting hay in and she hopped in the hutch and was desperately searching for the opening to the hay bag to get into it. Anyway, I was bent over and m beads were hanging down so in her blind panic for food she bit through my beads and ended up with beads all over her head and all over the hutch floor! Took me ages to pick them all out. Was so funny.... confirmation that they are all stark raving mad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, I bought Caramel a treat ball today to encourage her to move around a bit more and she is less than impressed and just looks at me as if to say "give me a treat"! :lol:

Back