• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly and Her Babies

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I took Jelly and her babies out of the bunny garden today, to have a run round in the main garden and they loved it, the grass is longer lol! Anyway, i thought i would share some pics. Its been a really horrid week this week, after losing her little baby to myxomatosis, the others are really well, so im hoping we caught it before it was too late, my first pic is of her bcus she should have been there :(

DSCF1225.jpg

miss you so much little baby

and heres todays pics:

family.jpg

chubby2.jpg

chubby.jpg

scamp.jpg

(my mum was gardening and i popped him in there 4 piccy lol)

grooming-1.jpg

family2.jpg

DSCF1459.jpg

there nice pics but she should be there too:(

OMG :love: I have to have the albino lop! Boy or girl?

Are the not the cutest things you have ever seen? and the little black one in the flowers :love:

I'm in lllooovvveeee! :love:

awwwww i so want a white bunny.. they are gorgeous missy...

no signs of myxi then? hows peanut doing after his op? hope the pink collar has come off now....lol

yeh we took it off yesterday, he picked @ 4 a little bit but now hs leaving it alone./...ive never sen him look so happy!

theres no signs of myxi at all at the moment, im checking them every few hours bcus im so worried about it, but nothing so far which is good

i know. i cnt believe it happened, those photos just look so wrong without her, i miss her so much. she always run over to say hello and was always next the agouti, those two were like partners in crime.

:(

funnily enough nobody wants the little black one!! i think hes adorable!

They are lovely, and the black one is gorgeous :love:

I'd have him if I was allowed another one......starts to be so very nice to hubby......;)

black bunnies are my fav, id love to take him....lol but i already got a little black ninja......only reason i want a white one is to contrast each other......lololololol

i cant believe that evil disease seems to be all around me, but im in the tinyiest bubble of the world where myxi hasnt attacked.... roll on FREEZING weather to kill the nasty bugs for the rest of you all!!!!

Well we have the black boy, agouti boy (louise was going to have him but that was when i thought he was a she lol), and the albino boy left....eeek!

altho my mum may be having the albino boy...not sure yet.

do you know how long it takes to get from your place to the kent area?
if its like under an hour I'd apsalutly love to take on the little guy when he is old enough! I'm sure he'd also like little Saffie they could be pink eyed friends :lol:

Aw! Jelly Babies!! :lol: Sorry to hear about the loss of the little one. :cry: At least the others look really happy and healthy! :love:

AMETHYST

hmmm I'll have to talk to MY dad as well to ask what he thinks (he's in California at the moment but should be back in about two days) I'm sure he'll say yes though because he's always moaning about the fact there are no boys in our house so then he can have a little guy mate! lol

Back