• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First day in the garden since having myxi **Update- he has been done!

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Buster had a great time in the garden yesterday and spent 4 hours, lazing hopping, sniffing and doing binkies then just as I was putting all the rabbits away he leapt right out of his run :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and came hopping right over to me :D wee scallywag that he is

DSC03751.jpg

Last edited:
Wow just look at that stunning Bun!! :love:

Will he be staying with you? You must have such a close bond with him after all you went through together

Janex

Wow, he looks so well now & is stunningly handsome:love: :love: :love: :love:

You`ve done so well to get him through it, i bet you`re keeping him!!!

Su.x

He is gorgeous! I've been avoiding all the myxi threads since it's so upsetting and scary. But it's so great to see one that's come out the other end. :-D

aww hunnybun he looks so handsome, im amazed what hes been thro... and he even looks like he was never ill

He looks so happy :D - i dont think Kareen is keeping him as he is up on the site for re-homing, although Kareen i think you should :thumb: xxx

gosh if you where anywhere near me id want to take him home so he could become Midnight's husbun! he's such a fighter just like Midnight's survival in her first home when she was in the attack that killed her sister! I bet they would love each other...but your too far away :(

Wow just look at that stunning Bun!! :love:

Will he be staying with you? You must have such a close bond with him after all you went through together

Janex

I don't know what to do, i would love to keep him. I have 7 rabbits of my own already!! :lol: and I have so many rescue buns that my time is limited and to be honest he would get a better life with someone else as I am so busy :( it will break my heart to let him go though :( :( :( :(

Back