• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie- 25th September- U/D 1520hrs

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The title says it all...............

Today is gonna be a 'difficult' day to say the least

Picture1237.jpg

Janex

Last edited:
Oh i'm sorry, i didn't realise.
It makes me feel sick when i think back to when we had our dog PTS. It is such a hard decision to make even when it is for the best. I will be thinking of you tomorrow x

Bobbie has come so far, you should be so proud of yourself for what you have done just for her, let alone all the other buns x

I know it's difficult not to worry but I'm sure she'll be fine.
It sounds like it'll be a tough day all round for you. Keep thinking bunny thoughts and I'm sure everyone at the forum will be thinking of you.

T x
Posing.jpg

We`ll both be thinking of you, Meg & Bobbie tomorrow......................

Sending supportive cyber hugs & you know where i am.

Su.xxxxx

Going to be a very very difficult day Jane, and a very stressful one to. I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow and im sure Meg will be very happy where she goes and Bobbie will stay strong. Big hugs Jane :cry: xx

Good luck Bobbie. I'm sure she'll be fine. Very sorry about Meg. I hope the day goes smoothly at any rate, though I know it will be a horrible one.

never rains but it pours huh..... Jane i will be routing for you tomorrow, i know its too late for poor meg but atleast you can concentrate on getting bobbie better after his op...

Good luck (hope you sleep tonight)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for all you replies :)

Bobs has been out and about today. Hopefully once she is over her op' she will have many years to enjoy her freedom

Picture1277.jpg

Janex

Aaah Bless Her! I guess we'll be bumping into each other tomorrow as i'm taking the boys down for their Snip too.

m
xx

Jane you have a tough day ahead tomorrow, but keep loking at the positives like the good life you have given Meg, and the potentially longer life for Bobbie.
Have a good blart to get the worst of the stress out of your system so you can be strong for Bobbie whn she comes home - I'll be thinking of you.

Jane you have a tough day ahead tomorrow, but keep loking at the positives like the good life you have given Meg, and the potentially longer life for Bobbie.
Have a good blart to get the worst of the stress out of your system so you can be strong for Bobbie whn she comes home - I'll be thinking of you.

I am in mid 'blart' right now....:oops:

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Back