• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit whisperer

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i really fancy having a read of the rabbit whisperer by ingrid tarrant, has anyone else read this/where is the cheapest place to get it?

I got that why does my rabbit - the kid I looked after got it for me for my birthday - there's some interesting stuff in there... but some of its a bit dated.

hmmmm whats the details of the one you suggested jane??

cus i want a book that isnt like 'my first rabbit' lol, thats interesting and helps me to understand the things they do. i would like to read both to get my own opinion....but im a bit skint atm and cnt get both lol

i want to get a good rabbit book that isnt a silly first rabbit kinda thing, but there so hard to find and i dont know which is the best :S hmmmmmm

lol well from the opinions im glad they didnt have it in waterstones today!!haha!!

what would you recommend? ive had my rabbits for around a year, so i dont want anything for first timers really, i want something about why rabbits act the way they do, what certain things mean etc etc, and i dont want to spend over a tenner ideally?

xx

p.s would be better if its on ebay cus i have money sitting in paypal lol

Rabbit Whisperer is over rated, if you want to understand bunny behaviour a bit more, you are better off getting one that has been written by behaviourists.:D

I've been getting as many rabbit care books as I can get out from the library with the intention of maybe buying one that I really like. Not found one that good so far - I read Rabbit Whisperer in one night and would agree that there is not much in it. I'll try to get the one people are recommending on here.

Why not try reserving it from your local library - it is much cheaper than buying a copy. Then you can always buy it if it is really good! :)

lol because i owe them £30............ whoooops!!!

i just bought the one jane recommended of ebay :D

i would love to read a fictional book, that isnt for kids, but none exist :(

I just got Rabbit Health in the 21st century and its a book i really liked i have quite a few with most having some good and bad bits

Another thumbs down for the Rabbit Whisperer from me. The House Rabbit handbook is one of my favourites.

Back