• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Lady Lydia of Lopsley

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Her hocks are really sore again :cry:
Please send her some healing vibes

Picture1269.jpg

Janex

Sending lots of healing vibes her way, everytime i see her i melt - she is absolutely GEGORGOUS!

Where do you think of all these fancy names :D xx

Poor thing. Healing vibes for those poorly hocks. I'm more concerned about her state of mind though, Jane! A lady of her breeding would expect her dressings to be a bit more upmarket!!!!:lol:

Awwww bless her, She`s such a beautiful girl:love: :love: :love:

Sending loads of fast healing vibes for her poorly feet...................

Su.x

Poor Lady Lydia:( We are all sending healing bunny vibes to her.

looking forward to seeing pics of Colonel Colin:D You know Jane you have so many gorgeous bunnies I really believe that you should give 1 to me :lol: :lol:
Taz

Yeah - the vets think I'm a right nutter now thanks to registering Colin by his full name:shock:

His hocks are looking sore again too. They were nearly fully healed:? :rolleyes: I'm back to the aloe vera, but he lives on rubber matting & has shredded paper in his (open) crate, so not sure what else I can do:?

At least his weird moult has finished now - he's gone darker though:D

Harry and Mac send get well wishes - Mac's all healed up and out of his socks but Harry is still wearing his (red) ones and isn't too keen on them either :rolleyes:

Back