• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want another bunny!

Jupiter

Warren Scout
Went to the local RSPCA today to see if they had any rabbits in to bond with mine! They didn't really have any suitable ones really which is good in a way I suppose! Lady was extremely helpful though. There was one young bun, only 3 months old but I don't want one so young as Charlie has snuffles - I'd rather get a rabbit that has a mature immune system already. There was one who was waiting to be neutered. She was really bossy and grumpy though although my son did manage to get her to close her eyes as he was stroking her - he obviously has 'the touch'!! :D

Don't want to travel too far away as Charlie doesn't travel very well!! Keeping my fingers crossed that something will turn up! :D

where in yorkshire r u? just thinking, if you decided against the girly at RSPCA perhaps i could point you to your nearest rescue x

Thanks - I have PM'd you!

The bossy one also had quite a large dew lap. I read it's quite normal in girls - is this right or is it a problem? She was just 'found' so has no history and not sure how old she is. Obviously they make sure they are healthy enough to be re-homed though!

Back