• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daddy's girl

Awwwww that really made me smile.

So nice to see a bun learning to be loved. Love the way she followed 'daddy's' hand!:lol: :lol:

Bless her.

Only managed to watch a few seconds of it I was very very teary..
Roger is going to find it so hard to let he go isn't he? The change in her and Pansy is amazing they are like different bunnies.

What a lovely video. she is so friendly, you have obviously worked very hard to make her so confident. I feel very privileged if I manage to stroke my boys for a couple of seconds!:roll:

Wish I could take the credit, but it's mostly down to Roger's hard work. He spent hours just sitting in the run with her and waiting for her to approach him and then stroking he gently but trying to make sure he removed his hand before she chose to run off..Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen??:lol: :lol: Now she gets quite excited when he even approaches her run!! She's friendly with everyone now. I suspect she always was a friendly rabbit but her time in the "rescue" dampened all that, but now that she's happy, lice and mite-free, her true personality has emerged. Whoever gets this girl will be so priviledged. I think she'd make a wonderful housebun.

What a GREAT video!!!!!:D :D She is SO loving and trusting, it is just amazing! It is so obvious that she really trusts Roger, and she really couldn't bear it when he stopped stroking her!:love: :love: She is definately going to make some lucky person a FANTASTIC bun.............WELL DONE to Roger and to you for bringing out her true personality and making her shine!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Thats amazing! "more strokes daddy, more, more" :lol:

Bunnies are so much like small children the way they love repetition.

I bet he can never get away once he's started stroking her?

Nicola

Back